Sunday 29 January 2012

On Call


Well It’s been a few months now since Dr. Conrad and I have gotten together, we decided not to keep it a secret from the people we work with ( it would be hard since he shows up on the unit most nights on my break to take me to get something to “eat.”)
Conrad wanted me to move into his home permanently as they say the well laid plans don’t always work out as we want them to, you see Conrad has some baggage in the form of an ex-wife who totally hate me, and the most adorable three year old. Cassandra is the sweetest child, but you see her mother doesn’t want me around her, it’s a bone of contention between her and Conrad that on the days that he gets to have Cassie I not be in the house they have fought over this issue so much that I just up and left and went back to my apartment after work one morning before Cassie was supposed to come visit. I had not been into my place for weeks I had clothes at Conrad’s place but I refused to give up my apartment.
I didn’t even hear him come in since he refuses to sleep without me I had keys to his place and he had keys to mine. I woke up to him stroking my breast it felt so good I just rolled into him. I smiled up at him, “what are you doing here? You are going to be late for work.”
You didn’t come home; I have a hard time starting my day waking up without you in bed.” He leaned over and took my already hard nipple into his mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment